Our Commitment to Privacy
Personal identification information
Our Privacy Statement describes the type of information which we may collect from you when you visit our site www.pepsom.com, and explains how we may use and disclose such information, including your ability to control certain uses of it. Many of the ways in which you may interact with our site allows us to learn about you. There are a variety of ways in which we may collect personal identification information from Users in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site and including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register or send comments via our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address and may include other types of information.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information including the browser name, the type of computer and technical information.
Web browser cookies
How we may use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information from and/or about you for any of the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests; support your needs more efficiently;
- To personalize user experience, we may use information to understand how as a group. our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- To improve our Site or App, we may use feedback you provide to improve our content, products and services;
- To send periodic emails we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to order(s);
- To sell and deliver customized Site and App content, targeted offers and advertising on the Site or App, on other sites or apps, or via email;
- To analyze the Site or App traffic and help guide how we lay out content on the Site or App;
- To provide services, fulfill orders, and communicate with customers;
- To assist in researching and developing new products or services;
- To post reviews of products and services related to our Site or App;
- To contact you with information, newsletters, and promotional materials; to promote the Site or App;
- To address problems with the Site, App, or our business;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, App, and our business;
- As described to you at the point of data collection; and
- To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud.
We may use and disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website, we may send you an email asking whether you want further information, or provide other information. If you visit our site and we think you might benefit from using another product or service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if a different credit card number is needed. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To provide customer support and assistance.
- To protect the rights and safety of Users, our Subscribers and third parties, as well as our own.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, such as attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To support and improve the Services we offer which include adding features that compare promo Campaigns, or using data to suggest other sites, products, services Users or subscribers may be interested in.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
If you choose to submit content (e.g., letters, comments questions, testimonial, photo, video, communications, online review, and/or other content), we may publish your name, screen name and other information you have provided to us. You hereby consent to this.
We may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties; however we do not sell your email addresses or your name and personal demographic information to third parties. We may share information collected through transactions, like names, addresses, and purchase history, under contracts with our Service Providers. We may disclose the personal information we collect from and about you to our Service Providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us.
How we protect your information In order to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site, we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
Sharing your personal information We do not sell Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers, and/or for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, sponsors, suppliers, advertisers, licensors and other third parties. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Any interaction and/or browsing on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Security We take certain precautionary measures; administrative and technical steps to safeguard the confidentiality of the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. Although your privacy is important to us, we cannot guarantee our security measures, therefore encourages you to learn as much as you can about your privacy on the Internet. When you enter sensitive personal information (such as credit card information), we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL).
Any photographs, videos or other content submitted by you for consideration for publication on our Site, collectively referred to as “User Submissions,” shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using this Site and submitting User Submissions, you hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions. A. You understand that whether or not any User Submissions are published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the User Submissions, we do not promise or agree to publish any User Submissions, and we will not return any User Submissions. We are free, at our discretion, to destroy the User Submissions. B. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of any posting or publishing of them. Further, you affirm, represent, and warrant that you own and have the right to assign and transfer to without permission or consent of any third party, all right and interest in the User Submissions and in the intellectual property, and any other proprietary right, contained therein without limitation. C. By tendering the User Submissions to us, you warrant, represent and agree that all intellectual property rights contained in the User Submissions are thereby assigned and transferred to us without any further documentation and that we shall thereafter be the sole and exclusive owner of the User Submissions without exception or limitation. D. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights in content you submit, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you submit to us. E. In connection with User Submissions, you warrant, represent and agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights F. You warrant, represent and agree that your User Submissions: 1. Shall not misrepresent any person or product; shall not falsely impersonate any person or product; shall not contain any false, misleading or deceptive trademarks, devices or symbols that could tend to confuse or could likely confuse any person as to the source, quality, characteristics, sponsorship, affiliation, membership, or features of the person or product represented in the User Submissions; 2. Shall not depict a minor person under the age of 18 years without consent of the parent or guardian of the minor person; 3. Shall not depict any person or product in a false light, or in a tarnishing or disparaging manner; 3. Shall not be copied or submitted for publication to any other person, publisher, website or source without our express written preapproval and consent; and 4. Shall not have been published previously on any website or other medium prior to submission to us; and we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any royalty, payment, use fee or any other consideration for or pertaining to the publishing, copying, distribution or any other use of the User Submissions without limitation. You acknowledge and agree that your submission of the User Submissions to us for publishing consideration shall, together with your use of the Site, represent and constitute the sole and exclusive consideration for your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
We are not responsible for the content of any sites that may be linked to or from www.pepsom.com. These links are independent from us and are being provided for your convenience only and you should accessthem at your own risk. You understand that we have no control over the content of any other website accessed from the Site. In addition, a link to any other website does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such other website. In no event shall any link to or reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of this Site so long as the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or otherwise damaging matter. You may not use our logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written preapproval.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
We are committed to the protection of children’s privacy. We do not direct the Site, nor will we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.